04 June 2008

26 Weeks



Grandma and Uncle Mel are here! On Monday they went with us to have a 4D ultrasound and we were able to see Asher's face. We haven't scanned the actual photos yet, but we do have some videos. Below is a video of Asher yawning and kicking, you can see his hand and foot up by his face.



In this next video you can see his legs and then his face. We think he looks like Roger.



There are actually six videos from the ultrasound and you can see them if you click on this link: www.youtube.com/rahj218.

Baby Asher is still growing, he now weighs 1 pound 15 ounces (877 grams) and is completely healthy. The doctor measured every part of him and he found everything to be normal. We listened to Asher's heartbeat and to the blood flow from the umbilical cord. I am so happy that my mom and Melvin could be here to see and hear him!

This is my belly at 26 weeks. The belly is still growing, but I am feeling pretty good. Asher is kicking more everyday and has recently started kicking the bottom of my ribs.

My mom brought a whole bag of stuff for Asher. I will work on getting some pictures of all the clothes, blankets, diaper bags and other goodies that he now has.

No comments: