Here's a video Roger made last night while I was at the airport picking up Mimi.
A few notes on the video:
1. Asher with his finger up his nose. What?!? That was so random. I don't think I've ever seen him do that before, but it was hilarious.
2. The singing is a new thing. We think he sings lots of songs at school.
3. The crazy babbling is him starting to learn a new language (we think). It's like when he was a baby and he was just learning English, you can hear all the different sounds and tones that go into making up Thai.
4. He throws in a few random Thai phrases that pretty much mean "and then..." and "do you agree?"
5. I don't know where he picked up "see you a minute" but he says it all the time.