24 March 2008

Baby's First Picture

The doctor's appointment went well last week. Everything is looking good and I am still feeling pretty good, too. Unfortunately Baby Hampton was sleeping during the ultrasound so we had no chance to see if it's a girl or a boy. Hopefully next time we will be able to see and then I can go buy this baby some clothes. The Baby Gap just opened this weekend and I really want to go buy something.
This first picture is of the head (2.8 cm) and I think a profile shot. The baby sort of looks like an alien.


The next picture is a lot clearer (I think). The baby is now 8.2 cm long and according to some website probably weighs about 1.5 ounces. Crazy!


It looks like something is coming out of the baby's mouth in this picture, Roger thinks that is a hand. He got to see a lot more of the ultrasound this time. The doctor turned the monitor around to do all of the measurements, so I couldn't see much of what was going on.
Today starts week 15, so I will get Roger to take a belly picture for me later today.

No comments: