01 April 2008

16 Weeks

I forgot to take a picture last week, but this week I made sure to get one.


I think I am showing just a little bit, but it shirts like this I think you can really tell I am pregnant. I have been slowly breaking out the maternity pants. The Belly Band still works, but the stretchy maternity pants are a lot more comfortable.

While we were in the States Baby Hampton got his (or her) first teddy bear.



Hopefully at our next doctor's appointment we will find out if the baby is a girl or a boy and then we can hit our city's newest attraction, Baby Gap, and do a little shopping.

According to all the experts (the internet) Baby Hampton is now 4.5 inches long and weighs 3.5 ounces. She (or he) is about the size of an avocado.


Coming next week: the baby will be the size of a turnip and will have toenails!

No comments: