05 July 2008

Weeks 29 and 30

We have been traveling for the past two weeks and finally made it back home late last night. Those airplane seats seem to be getting smaller and smaller these days...
Actually traveling while being pregnant has not been too difficult. Some airlines have let us board early, people on trains have gotten up so that I could set down and pretty much everywhere we have been people have stared and given me a good belly pat.
Our first stop on our trip around Asia was Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. All I wanted to do was take my picture in front of these towers.

After that we had a week-long meeting in Thailand followed by a week-long vacation in Bangkok.
We ate some great food (and I got some great indigestion) and did a lot of relaxing. We shopped for baby stuff and just generally enjoyed our time away from home.
Here is a picture from 30 weeks, you can see my big belly and our wonderful view of BKK.

For now we are back home, trying to unpack and hopefully start working on Asher's room. I think we have one more trip coming up before we settle in and wait for Asher to arrive.

No comments: