04 September 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day was like a month ago...oops.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun celebrating Mother's Day this year. Last year Roger sent me to the super nice spa for a maternity massage day. Lunch by the pool included.

This year I got to celebrate two times.

First, I celebrated at Asher's school. They had a Mother's Day programs that basically consisted of all the older kids singing and dancing while Asher's class sat with their parents and watched. Roger had to work and luckily I had friend come with me to entertain Jack. Overall: pretty boring. But next year when Asher is on stage it will be the most amazing thing ever.

The next day the celebration continued. Since Mother's Day is a public holiday Roger did not have to work and Asher didn't have school. After nap time Asher and Roger went and got me roses!


Jack didn't get invited on the trip to go get the flowers, but he volunteered to take a picture with me.


We finally found Asher driving the Own Car and he (sort of) joined us for a picture.


We ended the day with a trip to the mall in the Own Car (that only happens on holidays due to traffic jams) and dinner at Dairy Queen. Dairy Queen is Asher's most favorite place to eat because they have hot dogs and booths that overlook a busy road. Car and hot dogs! What more could Asher ask for!

No comments: