28 May 2012

Project 365: 141-147

Day 141


The backyard. A little different than our concrete square of space in Bangkok. It was so quiet and so peaceful and I could almost imagine myself living out here. Almost.


Day 142

The last day of my trip up North started with this view out of the bedroom window. A few water buffalo were strolling around the fields and the neighbors told us they caught a cobra out back the night before. 

Day 143

Back at home, back to life with the boys. Buzz Lightyear was guarding the bathroom floor after bath time.

Day 144

On Wednesdays I get to enjoy a morning of fun and coffee with some friends. For the past few weeks I have been in a Chat and Craft class. I tend to focus more on the chat, but this week I did do a little craft and made these magazine beads.

Day 145

The best part of being sick is getting to play with the toys at the doctor's office. 

Day 146

Sweet Baby Jack was having a rough day. We spent most of the day watching Baby Einstein and hanging out on the couch.

Day 147

Asher was sick all Friday night, so we were all up making sure he was okay and trying to get him to go back to sleep. By Saturday night he was ready for a good night's sleep.

No comments: