13 November 2009

Muffin Man

I made some wonderful pumpkin muffins last week, Asher loved them. He ate one for a snack and another for breakfast the next morning. Later in the week I made another batch of muffins to share with all of our training friends. I put the muffins up on the kitchen table to cool while I finished making the icing.

Asher had been playing in the living room and I wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing. A few minutes passed and suddenly Asher strolled into the kitchen stuffing a pumpkin muffin into his mouth.

Evidently he had stood on his tip toes, pulled the muffins to the edge of the table and then taken one for himself.

Ha ha ha! After all of that effort I didn't feel like I could take the muffin for him so I just gave him a glass of milk, put him in his high chair and called it dinner.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

LOVE IT!!! What a great post!

Naomi said...

um i love u guys... go asher!

Unknown said...

AAAWWWW!!!! You should have given him for each hand! I bet that's what Susan would have done!!!

Diana said...

You really have an awesome kid.