10 December 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... not much going on, today is some type of holiday so there's nobody around.

I am thinking... that Roger will be mad if I eat all of the brownies while he is gone.

I am thankful for... my mom sending us a box with Jack's Christmas stocking, Roger's Christmas present and Reese's Christmas trees.

From the kitchen... a disaster. I am rearranging everything due to a small insect problem (the joys of living in the tropics!) and the knowledge that I will need to have at least a little bit of space for Baby Jack's paraphernalia.

I am wearing... maternity clothes. And I am so tired of wearing maternity clothes.

I am creating... a plan for the next few days. We have nothing going on and that means Roger and Asher will go crazy if we don't go out and see something.

I am going... to go to Siam Square after nap time to eat Thai food with Roger and Asher.

I am reading... nothing at the moment, but I am looking forward to that Kindle we are getting for Christmas.

I am hoping... that Baby Jack will get a move on.

I am hearing... the air conditioner running in the middle of the day. Because I'm 9 months pregnant and Roger wouldn't dare ask me to turn it off.

Around the house... Asher's napping, Roger is out, toys are everywhere, Christmas tree is all lit up.

One of my favorite things... 3 in 1 coffee. I think everyone that we have spent significant amounts of time with in the past few years has been converted to the wonderfulness that is 3 in 1.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish rearranging the kitchen, make a few more meals for the freezer, make a language evaluation tape and maybe after all of that is done I could run on down to Bumrungrad and have a baby.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... the two girls that will have the pleasure of hanging out with Asher when the time comes for Baby Jack to arrive.



Play along at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

Anthony and Sharon said...

I don't think I'll sign up for the blog... but I think I will copy your post (and add my own answers)... it's a good one!