11 April 2012

Easter 2012

Well, this would be the place to write all about our exciting and creative Easter crafts and celebrations. But let me be honest: I had no idea it as even close to Easter time until I went to an English speaking church on Palm Sunday. And I don't do crafts. And all of the eggs here are brown, so I didn't think we could dye them. I did find a recipe for peanut butter eggs, but between the fact that Asher's allergic and I was busy I didn't really get around to making them.

Mimi did send a new outfit for Jack. He looked sweet. Our Thai friends were confused by the style of outfit. I assured them that it was, in fact, adorable and very normal for little boys. I'm not sure they believed me.


I told Asher he looked like an Easter egg. That made him angry. I don't think he has any idea what an Easter egg is and possibly thought I was insulting him.


And, we finally did it. We captured a good picture on Easter morning. There were tears and threats, but you can't tell that by looking at the picture. And that makes me happy.


Happy Easter ya'll! And if you see any of those peanut butter eggs on sale at CVS this week eat a few for me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, too funny about Asher being insulted after you called him an easter egg! Eggs here are brown too. Even the plastic ones... =(
I love the pic of the 4 of you!