10 July 2009

More Pool Time

This week we have been swimming almost everyday. We went with Mimi and few times and then spent an entire afternoon swimming and eating popsicles with the Powell boys. I didn't take any pictures (I was too busy trying to keep sunscreen on Asher's head and a pacifier in his mouth), but I do have some swimming pictures from a few weeks ago.



Don't you love Asher's baby (fake) Crocs? Actually I don't love them, I love the way they look, but he can get them off in a split second. They are probably one of the least functional baby items I have ever purchased. His swim shirt on the other hand, one of the best. It cuts way down on the amount of sunscreen he has to wear. An added bonus: he has the world's sweetest farmer's tan.

Today I received Asher's new swim diapers in the mail. They are Imse Vimse cloth swim diapers and I am very excited to try them out. Swim diapers are expensive and we have been using a ton of them lately, I am hoping that these cloth diapers will be an easy way to save money. I'm also not sure if I can buy swim diapers in Thailand. It's hot all the time in Thailand and I know we will be doing a lot of swimming, this way I know Asher will be prepared.

No comments: