17 November 2012

Project 365: 288 - 294

Day 288

Whenever you find something hidden in a weird place in our house, you know that Jack must be near by. I find my contact case in this same place (between my bed and mattress) almost every night.

Day 289

This is my cheap way to work out: 30 Day Shred on YouTube, 2 cans of spaghetti sauce for hand weights and a fan so I don't completely overheat. 

Day 290

Jack decided to take himself on a little stroll, no outside help required.

Day 291

Something (probably Nemo) was really holding their attention.

Day 292

When Jack's not busy hiding things he can be found stacking spices in the kitchen.

Day 293

That boy loves to run.

Day 294

We took a little impromptu road trip and while eating ice cream found ourselves engulfed in a small mob of photo seekers. Jack loved it. Asher just wanted his ice cream.

No comments: