16 January 2011

Update

Mimi made it to Bangkok despite the best efforts of Korean Airlines to keep her in Seoul for an undetermined amount of time. We are just hanging out at home, eating, resting and enjoying having Mimi here with us.

Here are a few pictures of the boys from before Mimi got here.




Due to the appearance of a Kindle at our house my internet time has gone way down, but I'm sure I will eventually get the pictures off of the camera and get around to talking about life with two little boys in the house. And of course there is also my new adventure with cloth diapers (and Jack is asleep in a Moby wrap right now, I think I'm turning into some kind of crunchy/granola mom).

1 comment:

Anthony and Sharon said...

I can hear you crunching all the way from here!
I realized tonight Isaac uses "him" and "he" for his default pronouns. And then I realized 3 out of the 4 people referenced daily in the house are boys. So you like being queen bee? :)