31 March 2011

Three Months

Happy 3 months Baby Jack!


I'm not sure how much Jack weighs at three months, but he definitely looks chunkier to me. He is still sleeping good and eating good. And drooling good, he's getting better and better at that.


This past month he took his first airplane ride and started sitting in the Bumbo chair. He really hasn't reached any big milestones. I keep waiting for him to roll over, but it hasn't happened yet.


Baby Jack is doing much better at bedtime (meaning that he has a bedtime and actually goes to bed before 11 pm). He goes to bed right after Asher, I feed him before I go to bed and he sleeps until close to 7 am most days. In the mornings he takes good naps, but in the afternoons he likes to be awake. I still swaddle him and put him on his back at night and he sleeps on his belly for his naps. The thing I like the best is that Jack actually falls asleep by himself for all of his naps and at night. I love getting to hold him while he gets sleepy and I love not having to rock him to sleep and hope he stays asleep when I put him in the bed.

Here's a few more pictures from Baby Jack's 3 month photo shoot. Feel free to add your own captions.





1 comment:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Yay baby Jack! And yay Mama for not rocking or nursing him to sleep...definitely a seasoned veteran-mom move there! Nothing like not having to sleep-week your kid because you've taught him how from the beginning!! My only problem with nursing was ME falling asleep:)
Happy 3 months Jack (that one with his fist by his eye is too yummy!!)