28 November 2010

A Gift for Baby Jack

Don't tell Asher, but this is actually a gift for Baby Jack.


Asher and I went and had coffee with one of my friends last week. She had gotten this elephant basket for Jack and filled it with newborn diapers.


Asher was thrilled. I mentioned that it was for Baby Jack. He said, "No. Asher."

Hmm....

I guess at this point it really doesn't matter.

I'm excited to add another elephant to the boy's room. It goes right along with the elephant light, elephant coat rack and stuffed elephants. Right now I'm just waiting on the changing table to be made so I can see what size of basket I need to buy to hold all of Jack's cloth diapers and then their room will be ready to go.

When my friend gave us all of those newborn diapers I did realize that they were the only diapers we had for Jack. I guess that might be another thing to add to my to do list.

No comments: