04 September 2008

No News Yet

I just got back from my appointment with Dr. Pujo. Asher and I are both perfectly healthy and he told me to come back next week, which will be 2 days after my due date. He said if Asher is not here by next Thursday he will do a non-stress test to make sure everything is still okay.
For now we are continuing to wait. I will try to update the blog when something starts to happen and since there is wi-fi at the hospital we should be able to post some pictures soon after he is born.

For now, here are some pictures of stuff Asher has gotten in the mail recently.
All the orange is from the Record family and these are Asher's first pair of shoes.
These pajamas and this bib are from Aunt Jessica. She should be here to welcome Asher into the world, but unfortunately because of her Thymus gland she is already back in America.

Thank you all so much! I love getting mail, especially when it's for Asher.

No comments: