28 July 2010

Another Kind of Bubble

Our new dishes arrived from Chiang Mai last week! I'm really excited about them because they are mine, they match and I will now have more than four plates. Really, it's the little things that make me happy.

Asher was also really excited about our new dishes because they came in a box full of bubble wrap. After we unwrapped all of the dishes we threw all of the bubble wrap on the floor and let him have some fun.

He jumped right in and had a blast jumping on the bubble wrap and rolling around in it.


In this picture he looks like he just got caught doing something bad.


The best part was that when he was finished he insisted on picking up all of the bubble wrap and putting it back in the box. We are saving it for when we move (not that we have plans to move, but we move a lot and I like to stay prepared) because in the past 3 years I have spent way too much money on bubble wrap.

Have I mentioned that Asher loves to pick up stuff and put it away? At church I have to watch him because he wants to pick up toys the whole time and he has a bit of a problem understanding that other kids want to play with the toys, not just put them away. The other moms at church know how much he loves to pick up toys so they always let him put away all of the toys after church.

Tomorrow we go to the doctor for a check up and an ULTRASOUND! We are hoping that we get to see if this baby is a boy or a girl. I will hopefully have an update and pictures soon.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love this picture of Asher! He does look like he's been caught doing something bad, but using that cute smile to make it all ok! He's gotten so big!