07 August 2010

20 Weeks

We are maybe halfway to meeting our new baby. I'm just going to go ahead and assume this one will be late like Asher, so really I think next week will be the halfway point. Either way I am now 20 weeks which I guess is 5 months.

Baby Boy is kicking around in my belly and thankfully not making me too nauseous these days. I eat a lot of spicy food, so I get a lot of heartburn. Oh well, the food's good and I guess I could always start eating bland stuff.

Here's the picture I finally had Roger take for me.


The belly is growing, but not too fast. I can still wear some of my regular pants, but most of my shirts are too short. Unfortunately most of my maternity shirts are too big, so I just rotate through the same shirts over and over. Really I'm looking forward to the baby bump growing so that I can have more clothes to wear. And when the bump gets bigger the Thai people on the train will get up and give me their seat. Sweet pregnancy perks!

And here's the sweet big brother looking a bit frightened and confused.


My neighbor made this carrier for her daughter-in-law and Asher and I were testing it out. He wasn't a big fan of it (and no he never wears clothes around the house, it's too hot).

4 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

What a cute belly! It took me forever to show a lot with Isaac so I can sympathize with the "what do I wear with a belly like THIS?" dilemma. You look great though and being not-big-enough is better than too big if you ask me!! When you pick a name will you be telling or waiting til Christmas?

roger and courtney said...

We will tell as soon as we figure out what we want to name him. We have a middle name picked out, but are sort of stuck with what his first name will be.

roger and courtney said...

We will tell as soon as we figure out what we want to name him. We have a middle name picked out, but are sort of stuck with what his first name will be.

Bethany said...

Yay! Thanks for the belly pictures! You are still so skinny (but with a cute baby bump!) Love it!